As of 28/02/2013 - Will be updated when required by OzGaming staff
1. Watch your language!! This a public family-oriented, G-Rated server. We have younger members who play on our server. Typing a word out takes an effort! You CAN avoid saying it! We only give you a few warnings before banning you depending on the language used.
2. No hacking, harassment, glitching, racism, or any other actions. Client mods such as flying, or mining mods are NOT allowed! These are bannable offenses and we are actively searching these out!
3. Our server is a legitimate server. Everything on the servers have been built with 100% hard work. We do NOT spawn items, tools, weapons, or anything else. None at all. Do not ask admins or moderators for items.
4. Be respectful. Treat other players as you would want to be treated. When a Moderator and/or Admin asks you to do something or answer a question, please comply and follow all directions given.
5. Do not disrespect the Moderator Team on our server. They have all rights and authority to check up on you to see what you are doing, regardless of where you are located. This is part of the list of tasks the team is given to ensure we have a safe and secure server.
6. We use a Teamspeak server for voice communication while gaming. Be sure you understand that the same rules apply on this server as they do for our game server. Respect, language, and treat others as you would prefer to be treated. You can and will be banned for inappropriate behavior!
7. If you come across someone who is breaking our rules or conducting themselves in a negative fashion, notify a Moderator immediately! If one is not online, come to our forums and post a new thread in our Report a Rule Breaker section.
8. If you have been banned from our server, and you wish to appeal this ban, you will need to visit our Ban Appeals sections and follow the instructions in that section. Be aware that your statements and everything you include in your posts will be taken into consideration during your appeal.
9. PVP: Grief attacks, setting traps (including the use of TNT limited to 35), and theft from all other players are ALLOWED.
10 PVP: Moderators will NOT tell you who attacked you, set traps, or anything else. It is open PVP.
11. PVP: Moderators will NOT teleport you to other player bases or locations without the direct consent of the owner(s) of that location. Those players MUST be in-game to give this permission.